SkillSource sponsors apprentices and finds them work
SkillSource will match your skills to industry needs to help you gain the work experience needed at each level of your apprenticeship.
We work with you to:
- Understand your career goals
- Assess your skills and support gap training
- Assist with level challenge
- Find work in your trade
- Provide opportunities to build diversified skills
- Arrange technical training
- Obtain the hours required to complete your apprenticeship.
Our goal is to find you work and help you complete your apprenticeship. Employers are seeking people with your skills.
Due to the high volume of applications – please, no walk-ins at this time.
Basic Safety Training
Keeping our workers safe begins with basic safety training. Completion of the Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) program is required for employment with SkillSource.
CSTS-09 is an online safety program acknowledged industry wide as an excellent tool to provide base safety training.